Frequently Asked Questions
- Should we divide or sell our grandparents’ land?
- How much should we pay for this 20,000-acre tract?
- Our investment returns are not high enough. Will changing our harvest regimes improve our returns?
- Should we move from extensive natural management to more intensive plantation management?
We are proud of our reputation for providing high quality fieldwork to support our clients' important decisions. Before resolutions can be reached or value estimates made, quality information about the resource frequently needs to be obtained. On-Demand Services include Field Support Services, Analytical Services, Due-Diligence and Special Project Services.
Field Support Services include:
- Sample Design
- Data Collection and Mapping
- Project Management
- Cruising Quality Control
- Cruise Computation
- Weight, Volume and Scaling Studies
- Data Quality Control and Auditing
- Environmental Assessment
- Wetlands Determination
- Endangered Species Assessment
- GIS and Remote Sensing
Analytical Services include:
- Estate Valuation and Division
- Harvest Scheduling
- Growth & Yield Modeling
- Financial Planning
Due-diligence Services & Special Project Services include:
- Forest Operations Consulting
- Market and Price Trend Analysis
- Wood Supply Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Transportation & Logistics Studies
- Expert Witness Testimony